LeMarquis gives Cerrone’s comeback single a razor-sharp electro makeover
Disco doyen Cerrone has announced the release of his new album – his first in some seven years – and he’ll joined by an all-star line-up including Nile Rodgers, Hot Chip’s Alexis Taylor and Aloe Blacc for a four-to-the-floor celebration of disco’s halcyon days.
Ahead of the album’s release, which is scheduled for December 8 via Because Music, Cerrone recently released the album’s first single, ‘Move Me’, which features the vocal talents of Brendan Reilly, who’s previously worked with Disclosure.
We’ve got our mitts on the exclusive first play of the LeMarquis remix of ‘Move Me’ which sees the French electro don flip the disco original into a fiery electro remix with thwacking kicks, clever vocal chops and plenty of slap bass.
Play. It. Loud.
Cerrone’s new album ‘Red Lips’ is out December 8 via Because Music. Pre-order the album here.
1. Therapy – Feat. James Hart
2. Move Me – Feat. Brendan Reilly
3. Illuminate Me – Feat. Sam Gray
4. Ain’t No Party (like Monday Night) – Feat. Kiezsa
5. Take Over – Feat. Brendan Reilly
6. C’est Bon – Cerrone Feat. Aloe Blacc
7. Red Lips – Cerrone Feat. Wallace Turrell
8. Kiss It Better – Cerrone Feat. Yasmin
9. You Only Live Once – Feat. Mike City
10. Steal Your Love – Feat. Alexis Taylor
11. Jane – Feat. Dax Riders
12. I Want – Feat. Chelcee Grimes & Mike City
13. Time Machine – Feat. Sam Gray
14. 2nd Chance – Feat. Tony Allen