Having launched his own label, A-Sided, earlier this year Jesse Rose is the next DJ to take the reins of Fabric’s long-standing Fabriclive mix series, which has now reached the dizzying heights of 85.
Alongside the announcement you can preview one of the tracks from the mix which comes in the form of a collaboration alongside Seven Davis Jr.
Interestingly, the collaboration with Seven Davis Jr, ‘It’s Not Over’, is a beat-less track that’s been given the label, synthapella.
Speaking about the forthcoming mix, Rose said: “I was in the middle of a six month tour of the world when I was asked to do the mix, so I was constantly finding decks in the middle of the night in these far-flung locations, to have a mix and make sure it had the right feel.
“I actually ended up mixing the compilation in New Jersey, Los Angeles and Sydney. Although I mixed it in three parts which I later stitched together, it was mixed live as I wanted it to represent how I would play in the club, to sound personal to what I do and not computerised.”
01. Jesse Rose feat. Ed Weathers – Love The Feeling High (Acapella)
02. Henrik Schwarz – Leave My Head Alone Brain (Mix 5)
03. Sqim – White Flakes
04. Johnny D – Believer
05. Eric de Man – For Sunking (Melon’s Sex Strip Mix) + Lil’ Mark – At That Place (Lilmukkappella)
06. Urban Soul – Alright (Gerd Deep Remix)
07. Ian Pooley – Don’t You Be Afraid (2015 Edit)
08. Shit Robot feat. Reggie Watts – Where It’s At (Johnny Aux Remix)
09. Kask – The Right Way
10. Induceve – Papillion
11. Mathias Kaden – Rawtone (STAYGOLD Remix)
12. Jesse Rose – Touch ‘N’ Tease (Dub)
13. Sean Miller – Malabar + 3rd Face – Canto Della Liberta (Acapella)
14. Christian Nielsen – Another Day
15. Brillstein – How About No
16. Claude VonStroke & Jesse Rose – Bare Mountain
17. Gene Farris – The Way U Like
18. Kyodai – Sin City
19. Jesse Rose feat. Seven Davis Jr. – It’s Not Over (Synthapella)
20. Steve Silk Hurley feat. Sharon Pass – The Word Is Love