Kavinsky is breaking new ground today as his album can now be sampled alongside a Kavinsky themed game. The game of the same name sees you control Deadcruiser as he fights crime, drives his infamous red Ferrari and generally gets up to no good.
According to the official site, the Kavinsky game will include several boss fights, an optional 16-bit retro mode, and the iPhone camera enables an augmented reality mode wherein “bonus levels can be played with any background location you choose.”
• Several fight levels against shady street villains.
• Exciting Boss Fight!
• Drive Kavinsky’s emblematic car.
• Feel the speed in a race to outrun opponents.
• With the camera of your device and Augmented Reality technology, bonus levels can be played with any background location you choose.
• Awesome 16-bit pixel retro play mode.
• Game soundtrack produced by Kavinsky.
Game Design and Development:
Art Direction, Artworks, Character & Level Design: