After last year’s rather stunning ‘A Decade of Eskimo Recordings‘ compilation, our favourite ghent-based label, Eskimo Recordings have just released their latest compilation ‘The Pink Collection,’ a brand new compilation series for the label.
The compilation is made up of 13 brand new tracks from the label’s roster, and marks fresh start for the label as they progress into the next decade of their existence with their mantra of “timeless quality and originality” still very much in place.
Some of the tracks that have made it into volume one of the compilation have been making their way onto the label’s Soundcloud, with Ichisan’s ‘Jugoton‘ peaking our interest the most thus far.
It’s a full-fat slice of straight-up italo that just epitomises the label’s ability to cherry pick the very best up-and-coming talent from across globe.
Unsurprisingly Ichisan will be releasing an EP on Prins Thomas’s Internasjonal Records in the near future.
1. Holy Models – Swimming
2. Satin Jackets – Olivia
3. Brynjolfur – I Love You
4. Made In Sane – Flying Circuits
5. Mastercris feat. Novika – Most Valued
6. Ichisan – Jugoton
7. Martin Brodin – Lazise 1979
8. Majestique – Must Get There
9. The Living Islands – Stars On The Sea (Blue Dub Version)
10. ATTAR! feat. Cherry – The Fool
11. Golden Fleece – Egg On Legs
12. Copycat – Waste Of Space
13. Kasper Bjørke – The Grey Area
Out on the 2nd of September on CD and digitally – stay tuned!